Friday, March 2, 2007

I Accept Your Challenge to a Debate!

Hello!

My name is Larry West. You may remember me from yesterday; I was the guy with the sign that said "Stop Milton Street" and the mohawk. Mr. Milton Street took me by the shoulder and asked me, "Why do you hate me?" Within that, I told him I was running for mayor as well. He then challenged me to a debate, and I am more than happy to do it! I told him "any place, any time," and I will now hold him up to it, only I have chosen the place and time!

March 10th, City Hall, Delworth Plaza at 12PM.

It's a debate and a battle of the bands! Mr. Milton Street, please come down! I will pay for the stage and permits, all $425, myself and we can get as much media out there as possible! We debate for 30 minutes to an hour, then we face in a battle of the bands! Your keyboardist and your vocal chops against me and my guitar! You can sing gospel and I'll shred away with something special on my guitar!

Again, I'LL pay for the stage so you don't have to worry about the bill. I'll organize everything myself, but I just need you to help with contacting the press to show up. I just need you to show up.

So, I look forward to this debate! I really do! REALLY! I need to know by Saturday, though, so I can start making and posting flyer's, as well as file for the permit first-thing Monday!





-Larry West
http://www.larrywestformayor.com

No comments: